[HOpenGL] Vertex attribute arrays?

Matt Chudleigh matt.chudleigh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:15:21 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm new to this list so first off I want to say thank you to everyone
who has worked on this project. It's both one of the best openGL
bindings I've used as well as one of the best Haskell bindings I've
used (not that I've used that many).

I'm in the process of porting a hobby openGL rendering/animation
system I wrote to Haskell and it has gone really well except that
there doesn't seem to be support for Vertex attribute arrays at the
moment. So I have a few questions.

1. Is there support for vertex attrib arrays that I just didn't notice?
2. Is anyone working on it and not checked it in yet?
3. If I write the support myself, how can I contribute it back to this project?

Matt