[HOpenGL] Re: [Haskell-cafe] Fw: patch applied (ghc): Remove the OpenGL familyof libraries fromextralibs

Andy Gill andygill at ku.edu
Sun Jul 27 15:28:31 EDT 2008

Conal, myself, and a few others are working on FieldTrip

	http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/FieldTrip

A library that is built onto of OpenGL. Early days, but we certainly
use OpenGL. Technically, the final version will be independent of
OpenGL, but use OpenGL for rendering. But that a critical piece of
the library offering!

Andy