[HOpenGL] problems with package GLUT

Scott J. jscott at skynet.be
Wed May 25 09:26:00 EDT 2005

> Did you install the GLUT DLL? You can find it at
>
>    http://www.xmission.com/~nate/glut.html
>
> You basically need to have a C:\WINNT\system32\glut32.dll.
>
>> My .ghci file contains:
>> :set -fglasgow-exts -cpp -package wx -package wxcore -package OpenGL
>> :set -package GLUT
>
> Looks OK, but the "-package OpenGL" is redundant, because the GLUT package
> already depends on it.
>
> Cheers,
>    S.

Many thanks for your hint,  the package GLUT is now loaded, but I still get the message

Can't find module `GLU'

This is what happens now when double clicking Planet.hs:

C:/Documents and Settings/Jan/Desktop/Planet.hs:
       Can't find module `GLU'
       (use -v to see . . . . for)
Prelude>

I can't find any package in the Haskel Hierarchical Libraries containing GLU. Here's my revised .ghci file

:set -fglasgow-exts -cpp -package wx -package wxcore -package GLUT

As I have said I use GHCi 6.2.2

Jan