[HOpenGL] haskell.org/HOpenGL/

Claus Reinke claus.reinke at talk21.com
Thu Mar 31 04:39:10 EST 2005

- could it be that the home page has not quite kept up with
    recent developments?-) I was trying to point some folks on
    c.l.f towards HOpenGL, to make your good work more widely
    known, and they quite rightly pointed out that the state of
    documentation is somewhat confusing  (yes, I gave them
    some newer pointers, but still).

- could this list please be covered by the same spam-checkers
    as the other haskell.org lists? or is it already?

cheers,
claus

ps. if you want to join in, it's burried in the
    "Re: Reminder: Links meeting imminent" thread:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=d2epjf%24cci%241%40titan.btinternet.com