[HOpenGL] Notification of lotto result

Dr.Todd Hannson luckydaypromo at chillimail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:01:27 EST 2005

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
LUCKYDAY E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
www.luckyday.nl

BATCH NO: PTP/31211214257/190888/2202
REF. NO: PTP/21449267220/255100//2202

WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINALNOTICE...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAILLOTTERY BALLOT  INTERNATIONAL/ WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the 20th of December,  2004.Due to the mix up of number,the results were released on the 26th  of January 2005. Your name attached to ticket number 219028657434 with  serial number 918735625drew the lucky numbers of 21-70-81-82-99
which consequently won the lottery in the 1st category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout Of  1,000,000.00Euros only in cash which is deposited with a Finance &
Security Company in your favor as beneficiary and covered with HIGH
INSURANCE POLICYDue to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that
You keep your winning information confidential until your claims has  been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our  security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of  this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn  from only Microsoft users from over 20,000.00 companies and 3,000,000  individual email addresses and names from all over the world.

To begin your lottery claim, please contact our agent below that have  been appointed for the processing of your claim with your contact  telephone and fax number to begin the processing of your claim:

CONTACT NAME:  JULIO MCCOY
CITY/ COUNTRY:  LONDON,ENGLAND
EMAIL: mccoy-julio at myway.com
WEB SITE: www.luckyday.nl

Note that all winning must be claimed not later than
5th of APRIL 2005. After this date all unclaimed, funds will be
included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary  delays and Complications please remember to quote your reference number  and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent  as soon as possible.Congratulations once more from our members of staff
and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.Please  do not reply to this mail contact your claim agent immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Todd Hannson