[HOpenGL] Projection and Modelview Matrices

Guilherme Lopes haskell at patanisca.com
Thu Feb 3 14:35:59 EST 2005

	Hello to all

	I want to do View Frustum Culling using Octrees, and everything is
working except for one small detail: I cannot find a way to access the
Projection Matrix, nor the Modelview matrix, which are taken for
granted in the C/C++ versions of the library.
	Am I missing something? I can of course calculate the clipping planes
using lookat information and the arguments to the frustum function, but
cannot believe there isn't a more elegant solution... ;-)

	Thanks in advance, Guilherme Lopes.