[HOpenGL] Runtime error when using blending (on windows XP)

Yann Morvan morvany at cs.tcd.ie
Sat Oct 9 13:07:27 EDT 2004

My message before the last one is waiting for approval of a moderator
(the configure log file made it huge), hence the confusion.

I tried to force fptools to produce dlls by putting a DLLized = YES in
build.mk
I get:
==fptools== make all - --unix -wr;
 in /cygdrive/c/fptools2/ghc/rts
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `Main.dll_o', needed by `all'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/fptools2/ghc'
make: *** [build] Error 1

Main.dll_o being the file that ld couldn't find when I tried to compile
Alpha.hs with the -dynamic option

I feel quite lost and don't even know if I'm investigating in the right
direction.

Should I try and build only the HOpenGL library using the last stable GHC
for windows and then somehow plug the package into it ?

	Yann