[HOpenGL] GHC 6.2.1 Binding Completeness

Yann Morvan morvany at cs.tcd.ie
Wed May 5 01:07:36 EDT 2004

Hello,
I am doing the implementation for my computer graphics research project in
Haskell, I recently installed the last version of GHC (6.2.1) that comes
with the new OpenGL binding. I was just starting to port my code to it,
but I have trouble finding some basic functionnalities (like glTexImage2D for
instance).
Is that binding incomplete ? If yes when will it be finished ?
If no when will the redbook examples be ported to it ?
I am reduced to greping the code of the binding for calls to the C openGL
functions and suspect that I am missing things.
Thank you very much for your help,

	Yann Morvan