[HOpenGL] wxHaskell

Patrick Scheibe mai99dnn at studserv.uni-leipzig.de
Wed Dec 29 08:47:07 EST 2004

Hi there,

this isn't probably the right place but my question is more opengl specific,
so I decided to send a mail to this list.

Is anyone in here who has done any opengl thing with wxhaskell? My problem is,
that the sample in the wxhaskell code under /samples/contrib/GLCanvas.hs
doesn't show anything except of a white screen.
But there aren't any error messages and I don't know if this is a problem of
the samplecode or a problem of mine.

I use ghc 6.2.1 and the wxhaskell from the cvs, but I think that doesn't
matter because the stable version shows the same effect.

It would be a great help if anyone has a small working sample and can send me
this.

Cheers
Patrick