[HOpenGL] Debian&HOpenGL, undefined symbol: glPixelStorei

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at informatik.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Oct 28 16:25:29 EST 2003

Ville Tirronen wrote:
>>try one of these
>>ghc -package GLUT -package OpenGL Planet.hs -lglut
>>ghc -package GLUT -package OpenGL Planet.hs -lglut -lGL -lGLU
>>
>>/usr/*/lib/libGL.so
>>should contain glPixelStorei
>

> No go I'm afraid. ghci still has the same complaint, but
> that is not really such a big deal, since I can compile
> programs.

Nevertheless, the OpenGL and GLUT packages should work on Debian, but I
don't have access to such a platform. Could you send me GHC's package.conf
file and the output of

    strace -e trace=file ghci ...

Do you have some kind of "Hello, world!" OpenGL examples in C? What does

    ldd myOpenGLHelloWorldExample

print?

Cheers,
    S.