[HOpenGL] problem with displayCallback and Double buffering

Marc A. Ziegert coeus at gmx.de
Wed Nov 5 00:34:59 EST 2003

i've installed ghc-6.3.20031102 (still the "-lGL" <--> "-lGLU" bug in package.conf).
that version works now, thanks.

now i want to use ghci, especially with
forkIO mainLoop
, but that does not seem to work anymore. is that a forkIO bug?

the renaming of DoubleBuffered and WithDepthBuffer is convenient. :)

- marc