[HOpenGL] ANNOUNCE: HOpenGL 1.04 released

Wolfgang Thaller wolfgang.thaller@gmx.net
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 00:47:11 +0100

>               HOpenGL, a Haskell binding for OpenGL and GLUT
>                                version 1.04

Great stuff!

It works on Mac OS X.
I've had two small problems:
*) Mac OS X requires 'ranlib' to be run on all libraries after they've
been installed [it has to be re-run even if you only move the
libary...]. The makefile doesn't do that, I had to do it by hand.
*) The *.hi files for the GLUT part of the library weren't installed
when I ran make install.

When I have some time, I'll have a look at the configure script and add
an option for using the OpenGL libaries for Apple's "Quartz" Windowing
system. (Currently, it's using X11 for Mac OS X).

Cheers,

Wolfgang