[HOpenGL] Example Program and Compiliation?

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Mon Dec 22 14:42:17 EST 2003

Hi Sven,

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 06:04:16PM +0000, Sven Panne wrote:

Thanks for taking a look at it!

>          depthFunc $= Just Less

Aha, thanks, I somehow managed to miss this in my searching. That looks
much nicer  :-)

I'll make your changes, plus switch to using an idlefunc[1] (which I was
reminded of the existence of when playing with something else recently -
I'm not sure how I ever forgot it!) when I do the next upload.

Thanks
Ian

[1] If anyone knows of a sane way to measure elapsed time between calls
to an idlefunc without either peaking inside GHC's ClockTime datatype or
resorting to the FFI please let me know...