[HOpenGL] Example Program and Compiliation?

Eric L. Zeltmann paladin at sunybsg.org
Fri Dec 19 17:36:54 EST 2003

Hi all,

I recently downloaded the new version of HOpenGL (1.05) and ghc(6.0.1),
compiled them, set them up without any problems.

Now I'm trying to strech my wings a little by doing some intial
programs.  Unfortunately there isn't any recent tutorials, and I know
that HOpenGL has gone through some interface name changes.  I was hoping
that maybe somebody on the list could give me an short example program,
or atleast how to run ghc to compile the Hello.hs program found in the
examples/redbook_hs directory, outside of running the makefile (ie, what
would be the command I would run to compile it, what packages etc.)

I am currently working on a linux system, but if you only know windows,
I can probably translate between the two.

Thank you for your time, and if you just find this annoying, delete it.

Peace.
-E. Zeltmann