[HOpenGL] HOpenGL 1.2

Andre W B Furtado awfurtado@uol.com.br
Thu, 16 May 2002 00:38:36 -0300

> Andre W B Furtado wrote:
> > [...] I tried to use "make all" to build the examples and then I got:
> > ["/PROGS/GHC502/BIN/ghc: not found" error message]
>
> Is /PROGS/GHC502/BIN/ghc the correct path?

Actually, the correct path should be /progs/ghc502/bin/ghc rather than
/PROGS/GHC502/BIN/ghc. I'm having a similar problem trying to install
Haddock: the "configure" also thinks ghc path is the one with upper case
letters...

> "make distclean" help? It wipes away the old configuration, while
> "make clean" does not (standard GNU behaviour for these targets).

No, unfortunately it did not help. Now things really got strange: I can't
run "configure" anymore... the following error appears:

checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... a.exe
checking for executable suffix... .exe
checking for object suffix... o
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ghc... /PROGS/GHC502/BIN/ghc
checking for green-card... /GHCARD/GC-2.01/green-card
checking for etags... /usr/bin/etags
checking for hstags... no
configure: WARNING: Using etags as a replacement for hstags
checking syslib for GetOpt... /PROGS/GHC502/BIN/ghc: not found
/PROGS/GHC502/BIN/ghc: not found
/PROGS/GHC502/BIN/ghc: not found
configure: error: No syslib for GetOpt found

I'll try to install the a fresh version of cygwin and check if this problem
still occurs...

-- Andre