[HOpenGL] HOpenGL and the new library hierarchy

Andre W B Furtado awfurtado@uol.com.br
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:02:44 -0300

> The GLUT modules reside in Graphics.UI.GLUT, with a module of the same
> name, re-exporting the modules below it plus Graphics.Drawing.OpenGL
> (Graphics.UI.OpenGL.GLUT looks a little bit like overkill, IMHO).

1. Will this cause any undesired side-effects if someone intends to use GLUT
but not OpenGL?
2. Why are you using "OpenGL" rather than "HOpenGL"? Many different
implementations of OpenGL use their "own names" to identify themselves, e.
g., "DelphiGL".
3. I also agree that "Rendering" is better than "Drawing".
4. Where can I find more info about the .spec files?

-- Andre