[HOpenGL] Stable version

Clifford Beshers cliff.beshers@lindows.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:59:31 -0800

Thank you, that did the trick.

I had first tried the packages from Debian unstable.  They had the
redbook examples, but they wouldn't compile because the import commands
failed.

Then I checked out 5.04.2 from cvs and built that, then tried to compile
the redbook examples from the Debian package, but that didn't work either.

I think the only thing broken is the documentation and the Debian
packaging.  There just was no clear path to getting things running.

BTW, what exactly am I looking for in a Quake data file to make the QBSP
program do something interesting?

Thanks,

Cliff