[HOpenGL] HOpenGL & GHC-5.02

Sven Panne Sven_Panne@BetaResearch.de
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:57:35 +0200

"Carl R. Witty" wrote:
>[...]  But a source release (tarball or even CVS) with a documented build
> procedure that doesn't involve rebuilding all of ghc would be almost as
> good as a binary release.

*sigh* OK, since most people are currently using the old tar ball with a
new GHC, I think I'll try to package up a "compatibility release" this
weekend, i.e. an updated version of the old stuff which should compile
with GHC-5.02.

> I might send some examples this weekend.  Do you want them straight to
> you, or should I send them to the list?

I can't speak for all people on this list, but it's probably better to
send me your stuff directly. Not everybody without ADSL or cable modem
at home will be happy with attachments, I guess... :-] My plan is to
put the examples into CVS, would this be OK for you? (Andre, what about you?)

Cheers,
   S.
--
Sven Panne    Fon: +49/89/99567000    Fax: +49/89/99567461
BetaResearch GmbH,    Betastr. 1,    D-85774 Unterfoehring