[HOpenGL] make clean bug?

Sven Panne Sven_Panne@BetaResearch.de
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:38:07 +0100

Andre W B Furtado wrote:
> [...] One day I decided to issue the "make clean" command to free some
> space in HOpenGL. I was surprised when I discovered that, after doing
> this, my programs now complain: "could not find interface file for
> GLUT/GL".

Ooops, I haven't tried a plain "make clean" for a long time. Probably
"make distclean" and/or "make maintainer-clean" does the trick.

> [...] I noticed some "new" warning messages when compiling HOpenGL (I
> got the latest pack from Sven's site):
>
> Warning: This binding for `edges' shadows an existing binding

This is only an aesthetic warning, so it can be safely ignored.

Cheers,
   S.
--
Sven Panne    Fon: +49/89/99567000    Fax: +49/89/99567461
BetaResearch GmbH,    Betastr. 1,    D-85774 Unterfoehring