[Hat] Proposal, Heirarchical module structure for tools

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 06:44:12 EDT 2006

> > So where would the library half of HatCover vs the program half of
> > HatCover go?
>
>     HatCover     -> Tracing.Hat.Coverage
>     HatCoverText -> Tracing.Hat.Coverage.Textual
>     hypothetical -> Tracing.Hat.Coverage.HTML
>     hypothetical -> Tracing.Hat.Coverage.Gtk

Hmm, I don't like that much. I'm not entirely sure about this whole
calling console programs "Textual", they aren't, they are Console
programs (I object to HatCoverText as well). It also obscures the fact
that HTML should be an API (so the Console and Gui can use it), but
Gtk will probably be a viewer.

Thanks

Neil