[Hat] Proposal, Heirarchical module structure for tools

Thomas Davie tom.davie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:46:02 EDT 2006

I have a feeling I'm about to get shouted down because Hat is not
just a debugger... But...

The Debug. namespace already exists, why not Debug.Hat?

Directly in response to Neil - we do need Hat in the structure
whichever we choose - what if there's another Debugging/Tracing tool
with an Observe module?