[Hat] Move from CVS to darcs.

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 10:45:29 EDT 2006

Dear Hat developers,

I have now successfully converted the entire repository for Hat from CVS
to darcs.  For those with commit access, it is now at
    darcs get --partial darcs.haskell.org:/home/darcs/hat
and for those without commit access, it is available read-only at
    darcs get --partial http:/darcs.haskell.org/hat

The first thing to do after downloading a copy is
    sh start
to make various scripts executable, then
    ./configure
    make
as normal.

For those who still have uncommitted changes in CVS, don't panic.  You
can continue to commit to CVS for a short time, several weeks perhaps,
and I will copy the patches across to the main darcs repo.

Regards,
    Malcolm

P.S.
For those of you on the cvs-nhc98 mailing list, I apologise again for
the spam of 1396 old commit messages ever since the history of the
world, but I believe the problem is now fixed.