[Hat] Tracing a program that uses Control.Monad.ST

Alexey Rodriguez Yakushev mrchebas at gmail.com
Tue May 9 04:08:29 EDT 2006

Hi all, I am attempting to trace a program (Djinn) that uses library
modules that are not supported by Hat, such as Control.Monad.ST .

I was planning to add them to either add them to Hat before building or
directly to the program itself. However, I fear that this and other
modules were left out because there was some fundamental limitation of
Hat when dealing with these. I don't want to discover this after hours
of trying so I decided to ask here :).

Cheers,

Alexey

P.S. Please cc me, I am not subscribed.