[Hat] Hat-Gui, new tool

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 10:52:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have now committed hat-gui, with support for only hat-stack.

This version requires a split version of HatStack, where the existing
HatStack.hs is divided into HatStack.hs for the libary and
HatStackText.hs for the console input/output. Since this breaks the
makefile's for Linux, and is a reasonable amount of restructuring, I
thought I'd send the new versions of HatStack and HatStackText for
comments first. They are attached. Is this split/names/interface
acceptable?

Thanks

Neil