[Hat] Fwd: buggy sorting function

Thomas Davie tatd2 at kent.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 11:32:39 EDT 2005

> Given that, I was able to use hat-observe and hat-trail successfully,
> but the current CVS versions of hat-detect and hat-check are slightly
> broken (they don't deal correctly with DoLambda 0x5).

Can you tell me what the structure of DoLambda is so that I can
update NodeExp.hs to deal with it... hat-check says it has no
pointers except for source position, and parent... But I'm guessing
that's rubbish as you said hat-check doesn't deal with it right, and
there doesn't appear to be any way to get to the rest of the trace if
that is true.

Bob