[Hat] Bug report: Bogus config error

Thomas Davie tatd2 at kent.ac.uk
Wed Oct 6 20:04:55 EDT 2004

The currently download-able source code doesn't support GHC 6 (even if
you hack around with the config script it still causes errors I
believe) - the version in CVS will work fine with GHC 6.

Thanks

Tom Davie

--
Computer Science is as much about computers as astronomy is about
telescopes -- Edsgar Dijkstra