[Hat] Information please.

Hans bustillos moldiz hat@haskell.org
Thu Sep 4 21:54:33 EDT 2003

Sir
Robert B. Lethe
Editor

Dear Sir:

My name is Hans Bustillos and as a consultor from the Economic Developmet
Ministry in the program ATPDEA in Bolivia  I would like to receive more
information about the support for production in series of the Mini PLants
in movile containers, and the question is, if could be installated a textil,
lether, wood or to work on gold and silver machinery? if this kind of
production  can be workable, i am surely be in contact with you asking other
questions like prices and the requirements need, , please send answer to my
e-mail
thank you very much.