[Hat] about installing

Colin Runciman colin at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 09:49:59 EDT 2003

>My name is Facundo Domínguez. I am trying to install hat-2.02 with
>ghc-6.0.1 on an Intel machine with a Linux OS.

Malcolm Wallace usually responds to such queries about the
distribution and portability of hat, but as Malcolm is currently on
jury service he may not be available to respond to mail.

I can confirm that hat-2.02 is not compatible with ghc-6* but
should work OK with ghc-5*.

We hope to put out a new version of hat soon and ghc-6* is on the
wish-list.  But hat development is a part-time activity, and right
now the part is a small fraction.  So don't hold your breath!

Colin R