Unacceptable result type in FFI

Neal Alexander wqeqweuqy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:50:24 EST 2008

Graphics/Rendering/OGL/GL/FlushFinish.hs:39:0:
     Unacceptable result type in foreign declaration: GL ()
     When checking declaration:
         foreign import ccall unsafe "static  &glFlush" flush :: GL ()

Graphics/Rendering/OGL/GL/FlushFinish.hs:47:0:
     Unacceptable result type in foreign declaration: GL ()
     When checking declaration:
         foreign import ccall unsafe "static  &glFinish" finish :: GL ()
haddock: Failed to check module: Graphics.Rendering.OGL.GL.FlushFinish

The error message is the same as what GHC would give without
-XGeneralizedNewtypeDeriving.

full log here:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/OGL/0.0.0/logs/failure/ghc-6.10