I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

david stone hellenduru2000 at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 13 08:34:39 EDT 2004

PRINCESS HELLEN DURU
HELLENDURU at YAHOO.FR
ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE.

APPEAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.
With due respect,I thereby wish to contact you for a
joint business investment.I am Princess HELLEN DURU
the daughter of late Chief MICHEL DURU pecial
adviser under Elected Government of President Amed Tejan
Kabba.
I know the death about my father has been flashed
across your Country.I hereby contact you on your Permission
to Permit me forward your name as my late father's
Foreign Partner.Before the death of my father he Deposited ONE
Metallic Trunk Box  in the name of a Foreign Partner
as an (AFRICAN ARTWORKS FOR EXPORT)in the Security
Organization.He never wanted anybody to know that the
real content of the boxes is Money,for Security
reasons and He Declared to the Security Organization
that the boxes belong to his(FOREIGN BUSINESS
PARTNER this is for more
Security of the boxes hence Foreigner's are highly
respected here in AFRICA.
Well let my aim not be defeated I am informing you
that the Two Metallic Boxes contain the Sum of (SIX MILLION
DOLLARS)
now I want you to assist me to Represent
my late father's Foreign Business Partner so that the
Security Organization will release the boxes on your
behalf as the Beneficiary in order to Transfer this
Money out of AFRICA to your Country for a joint investment.
The boxes was Deposited in Security Organization in
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVORIE
(AFRICA)the boxes can be cleared inABIDJAN COTE D'
IVOIRE or releasd and
delivered directly to you in your country by the
Security Organization through
theirDIPLOMATIC CONNECTION for clearance.I know you
will not disappoint
or sit on this Money after the clearance from the
Security Organization.

I therefore wish to Submit your name to the Security
Organization for the release of the boxes on your
behalf as the beneficiary.
Immediately the boxes are released We can move the
Money to Bank for onward Transfer into your Bank Account or
any Bank Account of your choice.All this arrangements will
be effective and acheved through your Co-operation,I have
trusted you and I pray you will not betray my
confidence on you after this transaction.
In order to back up my Assistance Request,I shall send
to you all the legal documents my late father signed and
received from the Security Organization as an evidence
of the deposit of the boxes in their Custody as you
confirm your full interest to assist me.

(1)The Certificate of Deposit.
(2)The Agreement Bond.
(3)The receipt
For accepting to assist me,I have agreed to give you
15Percent of the said Amount while 5Percent stands for
any expenses incurred in the course of this Transaction
and 40 Percent is for joint investment with you. 20Percent
is for me. while the remaining 20percent is to promote the work
of God. Note:As soon as this Money is cleared and Transferred
to your Country I WIll come over immediately for the
sharing of the Money and the joint investment with
I hereby look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and remain    blessed,

MISS HELLEN  DURU

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !