Positional cues or not

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk qrczak@knm.org.pl
12 Feb 2001 19:30:25 GMT

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:53:30 -0500, Henrik Nilsson <nilsson@cs.yale.edu> pisze:

> It would also be nice if both end-of-line comments and brace comments
> could be used for documentation purposes, since people clearly have
> different preferences. This suggets a convention which is similar for
> the two cases.

I don't think we should complicate the design and implementation for
such case. Brace comments are used to insert a small comment in the
middle of a line or comment out a large piece of code. I would stick
to end-of-line comments for documentation purposes.

--
 __("<  Marcin Kowalczyk * qrczak@knm.org.pl http://qrczak.ids.net.pl/
 \__/