[Haskell] Fwd: PhD positions at Chalmers (1 in FP supervised by Alex Gerdes and me)

Koen Claessen koen at chalmers.se
Tue Mar 19 09:37:55 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I would like to ask for your help spreading this PhD position advertisement
to potential candidates.

At Chalmers University of Technology, we have *five fully funded general
positions in Computer Science and Engineering* this year.
The applicant can choose from a wide range of research topics and
accompanying supervisors. The following page shows the details about the
positions:

https://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/work-with-us/vacancies/?rmpage=job&rmjob=12588&rmlang=UK

One of the projects is titled: ‘*Using program synthesis to generate
feedback for functional programming exercises*’ and is supervised by Alex
Gerdes (and me as the co-supervisor). You can find more information about
the project in the attached description.

If you know students that are interested in functional programming,
compiler construction, program synthesis, property-based testing and
computer science in education, then please encourage them to apply!
Chalmers is a fantastic place to work as a PhD student.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

/Koen Claessen