[Haskell] Chordify is looking for Haskell developers

Jeroen Bransen jeroen at chordify.net
Tue Jun 15 06:42:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

Chordify is looking for Haskell developers to strengthen our team in the
Utrecht, The Netherlands office. Our mission at Chordify is to make it
as easy as possible for musicians of various skill levels to learn to
play their favorite music. Our apps and website are powered by a
distributed Haskell back-end.

For more information and to apply, visit
https://jobs.chordify.net/functional-programmer-1/en The application
deadline is the 5th of July, and we believe that we are a friendly and
open group of people, so everyone is more than welcome to apply.

Cheers,
Jeroen

--
Jeroen Bransen