[Haskell] [Information] Invitation: Special Issue "Information for Business and Management–Software Development for Data Processing and Management"

Aneta Poniszewska-Marańda I72 aneta.poniszewska-maranda at p.lodz.pl
Fri Jan 22 22:07:11 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,
As Guest Editor, I cordially invite you to submit a manuscript for consideration and possible publication in a Special Issue "Information for Business and Management–Software Development for Data Processing and Management" to be published in the journal Information (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/, ISSN 2078-2489).
The manuscript submission deadline is 30 June 2021. We will process your paper in time once we receive your submission. For more details please visit the Special Issue website:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/information/special_issues/business_management
The topics include but are not limited to:

  *   Software engineering for data
  *   Requirements engineering for information management
  *   Data processing and management
  *   Business analysis
  *   Knowledge management
  *   Security and privacy of data
  *   Software for data mining

Please share this invitation with your team members and colleagues; co-authors are most welcome. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in submitting a manuscript for this Special Issue with tentative title and abstract. Your contribution would be most welcome.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

With kind regards,

Guest Editor

Aneta Poniszewska-Maranda

[Politechnika Łódzka / Lodz University of Technology]           [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/Politechnika.Lodzka/>      [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/p_lodz_pl>       [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbBnxpxg1DbSrIBwvebJghg>    [Linkedin] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/politechnika-łódzka/>
Treść tej wiadomości zawiera informacje przeznaczone tylko dla adresata. Jeżeli nie jesteście Państwo jej adresatem, bądź otrzymaliście ją przez pomyłkę, prosimy o powiadomienie o tym nadawcy oraz trwałe jej usunięcie.

This email contains information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.