[Haskell] Call for Participants in Haskell Search Tool User Study

Michael James haskell at michaelbjames.com
Tue Apr 14 17:46:48 UTC 2020

I am a PhD student at UC San Diego and we are running a user study on a new
program search tool for Haskell we developed. We are looking for participants of
all Haskell experience levels. We welcome those from any timezone. Participants
will be paid for their time (about one hour).

If you are interested in seeing what the future of Haskell development could
look like or want to be part of a user study, let us know by filling out our
interest form:

https://forms.gle/1tNuUw4xscfZmpNX8

Thanks,
Michael B. James