[Haskell] Open Position: 2 year postdoc in Functional Programming at Chalmers

Mary Sheeran ms at chalmers.se
Mon May 27 10:50:24 UTC 2019

Because I am spending quite a lot of energy on gender equality work at
Chalmers, I have been given the opportunity to hire a postdoc to support my
research. Thus, I would like to hire an outstanding functional programmer
with an interest in embedded domain specific languages, parallel functional
programming, verification of machine learning algorithms, secure
programming for the Internet of Things, or hardware design and verification.

You will join Chalmers' strong and well-resourced Functional Programming
Group. You will be free to pursue your own research ideas, but we hope for
someone with an interest in collaboration, and in strengthening the group.
You may be asked to perform teaching or other departmental duties up to
20%. The position is for two years. Start date is negotiable, preferably in
2019. Our group has too few female researchers and we welcome female
applicants.

The deadline for applications is June 8 2019.  Please use the "Apply"
button at the bottom right of this job advertisement to submit your
application:
https://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=7540&rmlang=UK

I can assure you that Gothenburg is a great place to live!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Mary Sheeran