[Haskell] Compose Conference tickets are now available

MightyByte mightybyte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:36:31 UTC 2019

I'm pleased to announce that ticket sales are now open for both the New York Compose Conference and Unconference happening June 22 - 25. See our website for more details:

http://www.composeconference.org/

There is one week left until the talk submission deadline. So, if you would like to submit a talk, make sure you get it in before April 23 at 11:59PM EDT.

Part of our mission is to be as open and inclusive as possible. To support this, we have a limited number of volunteer tickets available if you would like to attend but the ticket price is an obstacle for you. Email us at nyc at composeconference.org with some information about you, your situation, and what you would like to get out of the conference and we will work with you.

Sent via Superhuman ( https://sprh.mn/?vip=mightybyte@gmail.com )