[Haskell] Guidelines for respectful communication

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Fri Dec 7 07:47:29 UTC 2018

I normally lurk here, but I agree with Philippa, and am grateful to her for
saying what I was thinking.

In particular, her suggestion about pairing guidelines for respectful
communications with guidelines for what to do when things break down is an
excellent one, and has worked well in other communities to help those on
the fringes of a community feel welcome and able to contribute.

jml