[Haskell] [ANN] Budapest Haskell Hackathon 2017, 29-30th July 2017

Daniel Berecz daniel.berecz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 14:34:33 UTC 2017

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the previous message!

I'm happy to announce that our local user group will hold a Haskell
Hackathon in Budapest this year (this will be the second)! We will hold it
from the 29th to the 30th of July (Saturday & Sunday). You can find out
more on the following link:

https://wiki.haskell.org/Budapest_Hackathon_2017

We will reguraly update the site with new information.
If you decide to come, please fill out the following Google Form:

https://goo.gl/forms/QjTNdXTD1aEOMEQU2

If you have a project, demo, or talk that you want to bring to the event
please contact us, and we can talk about the details. You can find our
contact info the events wiki site, or you can just contact me directly.

The event will be open to people of all experience levels, from beginners
to gurus. The only requisite is that you’re interested in the Haskell
language, and want to hang out with us, and have a good time!

Greetings from Daniel, and the other BP-HUG organizers.