[Haskell] ANNOUNCE: streaming-conduit

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 04:29:01 UTC 2017

I've recently found myself really enjoying using Michael Thompson's
[streaming] library for, well, streaming data.

However, a lot of packages that I want to use already use conduit for
all their streaming needs.  As such, I've just written the
[streaming-conduit] library to convert between the two (rather than
just switching this project to conduit entirely as I couldn't find a
simple way to just stream data from a PostgreSQL database).

I make no guarantees at this stage of performance, and it's quite
possible that - especially for the asStream and asConduit functions -
that they may not interoperate cleanly with monadic operations.

[streaming]: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/streaming
[streaming-conduit]: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/streaming-conduit

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic