[Haskell] Research and Development job openings at Chordify

Bas de Haas bas at chordify.net
Thu Feb 23 10:21:41 UTC 2017

Dear Haskellers,

Chordify is hiring! Chordify is a young and fast growing music
e-learning platform that helps musicians to play their favorite music.
We automatically analyse the chords of a piece of music and display
them in an intuitive player. Try it yourself at: https://chordify.net/
.

The cool thing is: our backend has been written almost exclusively in Haskell.

We hope to broaden our team with a researcher and a developer. We are
looking for people who are pro-active, independent, and creative to
improve Chordify.

 * We offer a digital signal processing researcher position in which
you can prototype, evaluate, and deploy new algorithms that form the
core of Chordify.
 * We also offer a (front-end) developer position in which you can
improve the Chordify user experience, launch new ideas, write Haskell,
and have thousands of users use your code every day.

If you are interested in working at Chordify, you can find the details
here: https://chordify.homerun.co/

All the best,
Bas de Haas