[Haskell] haskell Summer of Code

Harendra Kumar harendra.kumar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 01:41:17 UTC 2017

It is surprising that the haskell summer of code webpage does not mention
how to or where to submit a proposal. After reading this email I went
through the SoC announcement email myself and thus got to
https://summer.haskell.org/ which too does not have any details on how to
submit proposals, maybe I missed something. However, I could find the
following from contacts page on this website:

You can reach us by sending an email to committee [AT] haskell.org.
Alternatively, you can contact nvazou [AT] cs.umd.edu and m [AT]
jaspervdj.be directly.

I guess, you can try sending your proposal to these email ids, I have
copied them on this email as well.

-harendra