[Haskell] Haskell eXchange 2016 - call for contributions

Andres Löh andres.loeh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:32:05 UTC 2016

Hi everyone.

The 5th edition of the Haskell eXchange is going to take place on
October 6 and 7 in London, and we are still looking for contributions
on all aspects of Haskell (and related programming languages).

It does not matter whether you are going to present your own project
or want to explain someone else's work. Talks can be about expert
topics, but we also particularly invite talks aimed at beginners. You
can offer short talks, normal talks or hands-on tutorials. The topic
can range from purely theoretical research to practical experience
reports, or even be something that we would never have thought about

Please check https://skillsmatter.com/conferences/7276-haskell-exchange-2016
for more detailed information as well as the submission page.

The deadline is soon: 30 June 2016.

Registration is also open.

Cheers,
  Andres