[Haskell] [ANN] Budapest Haskell Hackathon 2016, 6-7th Aug 2016

Gmail daniel.berecz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:50:27 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce that our local user group will hold a Haskell
Hackathon in Budapest this year (this will be the second)! We will
hold it from August 6th to the 7th (Saturday & Sunday). You can find
out more on the following link:

https://wiki.haskell.org/Budapest_Hackathon_2016

We will reguraly update the site with new information.
If you decide to come, please fill out the following Google Form:

http://goo.gl/forms/pqgh6fvK8F8a2pAg1

If you have a project, demo, or talk that you want to bring to the
event please contact us, and we can talk about the details. You can
find our contact info the events wiki site, or you can just contact me
directly.

The event will be open to people of all experience levels, from
beginners to gurus. The only requisite is that you’re interested in
the Haskell language, and want to hang out with us, and have a good
time!

Greetings from Daniel, and the other BP-HUG organizers.