[Haskell] Announcing MuniHac 2016

Michael Adler michael.adler at tngtech.com
Mon Jul 18 14:45:39 UTC 2016

Hi fellow Haskellers!

Together with Alexander Lehmann from TNG Technology Consulting GmbH and
Andres Löh from Well-Typed LLP, I am organizing a new Haskell Hackathon
that will take place in Munich, from Friday September 2 - Sunday
September 4. TNG is graciously offering to host the Hackathon at their
premises.

This Hackathon is in the tradition of other Haskell Hackathons such as
ZuriHac, HacBerlin, UHac and others. We have capacity for 80-100
Haskellers to collaborate on any project they like.

Hacking on Haskell projects will be the main focus of the event, but we
will also have a couple of talks by renowned Haskellers.

More details and a link to the registration platform can be found on

www.munihac.de

Hope to see you in Munich!

Best regards,
    Michael

--
Michael Adler
TNG Technology Consulting
michael.adler at tngtech.com

TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring
Geschäftsführer: Henrik Klagges, Christoph Stock, Dr. Robert Dahlke
Amtsgericht München, HRB 135082