[Haskell] Position as lab docent Software Engineering at the University of Amsterdam

Clemens Grelck c.grelck at uva.nl
Fri Jul 8 13:41:23 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to the following job opening at
the University of Amsterdam:

<http://www.uva.nl/en/about-the-uva/working-at-the-uva/vacancies/item/16-267-lecturer-software-engineering.html>http://www.uva.nl/en/about-the-uva/working-at-the-uva/vacancies/item/16-267-lecturer-software-engineering.html

This is a full-time teaching position in our MSc Software Engineering
programme that is rated among the best ICT Master programmes
in the Netherlands:

http://www.uva.nl/en/education/master-s/master-s-programmes/item/software-engineering.html

We partially take a rather formal approach to software engineering and
use Haskell in at least one of our courses. So the position might indeed
be of interest to subscribers of this mailing list.

After some local hickups the definitive and firm deadline for
application is
Monday July 11 any time Amsterdam time.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
   Clemens Grelck

Dr Clemens Grelck                                     Science Park 904
University Lecturer                                   1098XH Amsterdam
                                                            Netherlands
University of Amsterdam
Institute for Informatics                        T +31 (0) 20 525 8683
Computer Systems Architecture Group              F +31 (0) 20 525 7490

Office C3.105                             staff.fnwi.uva.nl/c.u.grelck