[Haskell] ANN: remote-json, a JSON RPC library, released
andygill at ku.edu
Wed Feb 10 16:04:22 UTC 2016
Announcing a new Haskell JSON RPC library, remote-json, that uses the remote monad to bundle remote procedure calls, amortizing the cost of remote execution. There are thee bundling strategies provided:
* weak (calls done one at a time),
* strong (calls bundled until a reply is needed, where possible), and
* applicative (an applicative functor is sent to the remote JSON RPC server).
Example of use:
say :: Text -> RPC ()
say msg = notification "say" (List [String msg])
temperature :: RPC Int
temperature = method "temperature" None
main :: IO ()
main = do
let s = strongSession $ clientSendAPI "http://www.wibble.com/wobble"
t <- send s $ do
say "Hello, "
* http://ku-fpg.github.io/2016/02/09/remote-json/ <http://ku-fpg.github.io/2016/02/09/remote-json/>
* http://hackage.haskell.org/package/remote-json <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/remote-json>
* http://hackage.haskell.org/package/remote-json-client <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/remote-json-client>
* http://hackage.haskell.org/package/remote-json-server <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/remote-json-server>
* https://github.com/ku-fpg/remote-json <https://github.com/ku-fpg/remote-json>
Andy Gill & Justin Dawson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell