[Haskell] Paul Hudak Memorial Symposium

John Peterson jpeterson at western.edu
Tue Apr 12 22:15:20 UTC 2016

On behalf of the Yale Computer Science department, I'd like to announce a symposium in memory of Paul Hudak that will take place at Yale on April 29 and 30.  Friday will feature technical presentations by Paul's colleagues and students, including John Hughes, Phil Wadler, Walid Taha, and Bob Keller.  There will be a reception with Paul's family that evening.  On Saturday, John Hughes and I will reprise our retrospective of Paul's career.  Yale will be showing off their research after this presentation.

Full details are here: http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/paul-hudak-symposium/

Please register if you plan to attend.

John