[Haskell] Workshop on Type Inference and Automated Proving

Frantisek Farka frantisek at farka.eu
Mon May 18 22:15:56 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

some of the people here on the list asked whether there will be
recordings of the workshop.

Now I can announce that we were able to record the whole event and
talks are accesible here:

http://staff.computing.dundee.ac.uk/frantisekfarka/tiap/

Also, all the speakers were kind enough to provide their slides.

Best regards,
Frantisek Farka