[Haskell] Two research assistantships in model-driven engineering and semantic technologies, University of Oxford

Jeremy Gibbons jeremy.gibbons at cs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 06:01:11 UTC 2015

We have two positions open in the Programming Languages and Software Engineering Research Group, for research assistants (postdocs) in model-driven engineering and semantic technologies. The positions are associated with the EU-funded “ALIGNED: Quality-Centric Software and Data Engineering” project, working with Jim Davies and Jeremy Gibbons.

The primary selection criteria are strong design and development skills in object-oriented and functional programming, representation and manipulation of semi-structured data, and model transformation, together with a proven track record of relevant publications.  (Although the posts won't be primarily focussed on FP, we would welcome applications from FPers interested in MDE.) Applicants should have a PhD in Computer Science.

Full details are at

  http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/news/869-full.html

and the closing date is 12 noon GMT on 9th February. Please contact me if you have any questions about the positions, and please distribute this notice to anyone who may be interested.

Jeremy and Jim

Jeremy.Gibbons at cs.ox.ac.uk
Oxford University Department of Computer Science,
Wolfson Building, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QD, UK.
☎ +44 1865 283521
http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/people/jeremy.gibbons/